segunda-feira, 23 de setembro de 2013

BUBBLE SHORTS BY DOGUINCHO PATTERN TOUR . DAY FOUR

Hoje tenho por aqui com os seus bubble shorts a Suz, do blog Sew Pony, e a Maria, do blog My Cozy Co., ...

Today Suz, from  Sew Pony, and Maria, from My Cozy Co., are coming over to show their wonderful bubble shorts...

Embora viva em Melbourne, Australia, a Suz é uma das minhas grandes amigas das costuras. Conheci-a quando ela me convidou para participar na sua fantástica série When We Were Young (vejam aqui o que eu e as outras bloguers fizemos) e a partir daí tenho seguido o seu blog diariamente. Entretanto a Suz lançou, também ela, a sua primeira pattern...
Os seus calções são feitos com tecido vintage e são absolutamente adoraveis!
 
Although she lives in Melbourne, Australia, Suz is one of my biggest sewing friends. I met her when she invited me to participate in her fantastic series When We Were Young (check out all creations here!) and since then I have followed her blog daily. Meanwhile Suz has also launched her first pattern ...
Her bubble shorts are made with vintage fabric and are absolutely adorable! Check them out here!
 



Conheci o blog da Maria quando fui juri da série Flip This Pattern e adorei a túnica que fez para a sua filha. As suas criações são simples e práticas mas divertidas. Adoro passar pelo seu blog e ver as roupas novas que costura para a sua filha!
Fiquei contentissima em ver que os seus bubble shorts feitos com bombazine caiem lindamente e estou desejosa de, também eu, fazer uma versão de inverno no mesmo tecido para as minhas filhas.

I saw Maria's blog for the first time when I was a jury at Flip This Pattern series and loved this tunic she made for her daughter. Her creations are simple and practical but fun. Its always a joy to visit her blog and check out the new clothes she is sewing.
When I got the pictures from her bubble shorts, I was so happy to see that they were made ​​with corduroy! And I was even happier to see that they fitted beautifully with this kind of fabric as I was also willing to make a corduroy version for my daughters this winter. You can see more photos of Maria's bubble shorts
here!
 

 

Obrigada Suz! Obrigada Maria!
Thank you Suz! Thank you Maria!

  

3 comentários:

  1. Gracias a ti Marta! the pattern is a joy to sew and those shorts are so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lindos!
    Estou completamente rendida á versão bombazine da María! Ficaram lindos :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tb tinha pensado numa versão em bombazina, mas optei por outro tecido. Fico feliz que alguém os tenha feito neste material. É certamente para experimentar tb.

    ResponderEliminar