sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

PROJECT RUN AND PLAY . WEEK ONE

Aqui está um dos vestidos (fiz dois mas, sobre isso, falarei mais adiante) que costurei para a Season 6 do Project Run and Play
 

O objetivo desta semana era reinterpretar o Party Dress da Lindsay do blog Cottage Home.
Acabei por fazer um vestido muito simples mas com tecidos escolhidos a dedo: o corpo é em algodão Liberty of London e a saia em algodão liso a condizer. Ambos os tecidos têm um toque fantástico. Quase parecem seda. São perfeitos para um vestido de festa como este.
Adorei o tutorial da Lindsay, mas inspirei-me também no fantástico livro Girl’s World da Jennifer Paganelli.
 

E assim já estão prontos os vestidos de festa deste verão da Teresa e da Inês! (Sim, claro que fiz dois iguais para evitar choros…)

Here is one of the dresses (I’ve made two but I will tell you why later in this post) I’ve sewed for the first challenge of Project Run and Play Season 6!
This week we were supposed to be remixing the The Party Dress from Lindsay at The Cottage Home.
I ended up making a very simple dress with handpicked fabrics: the bodice is made ​​of Liberty of London cotton and, for the skirt, I chose a plain pink cotton to match. Both fabrics are really nice and have a silky touch. They are just perfect for a party dress like this.
I loved Lindsay’s tutorial, but I was also inspired by Jennifer Paganelli’s fantastic book Girl's World.
Well, Teresa and Ines summer fancy dresses are ready to party! (Yes, of course I made two alike to avoid crying...)

2 comentários:

  1. What a beautiful dress! I love the fabrics you picked.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! I was lucky to find a store with Liberty of London fabrics on sale...

      Eliminar