segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

PROJECT RUN AND PLAY

Hoje estou muito orgulhosa do meu trabalho de costura!
Na quinta-feira passada mostrei a saia que fiz para o primeiro “Challenge” do Project Run and Play. Hoje tenho notícias sobre essa saia… Ficou entre as melhores do “sew along” e teve direito a fotografia no blog Simple Simon and Co. Viva!
Estou a trabalhar no projeto desta semana. Também é uma camisa transformada. Vamos lá ver como corre…

Today I am very proud of my sewing work!
Last Thursday I showed the skirt I made for Project Run and Play first "Challenge". Today I have got news about that skirt ... It was among the best in "sew along contest" and there even was a photo at “Simple Simon and Co.” blog. Hurray!
I'm now working on this week’s project. It is also refashioned men’s shirt. Let's see how it goes ...

1 comentário: