quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2013

BUBBLE SHORTS BY DOGUINCHO PATTERN TOUR . DAY FIVE

A Bubble Shorts by DoGuincho Pattern tour já vai no quinto dia! Hoje tenho o prazer de apresentar duas criadoras incríveis: a Marte do blog Compagnie M. e a Venus do blog Suburbia Soup.

It's already day five of the Bubble Shorts by DoGuincho pattern tour! Today I am proud to present you two amazing bloggers: Marte from Compagnie M. and Venus from Suburbia Soup.



Admiro e identifico-me imenso com o trabalho da Marte! Adoro as suas criações e a forma natural e simples como as apresenta. Desde que "falámos" pela primeira vez, no final da Primavera passada, nunca mais deixámos de trocar e-mails com ideias e projectos...
Entretanto a Marte publicou no seu blog uma série de moldes gratis (estão todos aqui) e no dia 1 de Outubro vai finalmente lançar a sua primeira pattern. Chama-se Mara e inclui uma camisa e um vestido. Girrissimos, claro!
Aqui fica uma fotografia dos adoraveis bubble shorts que fez para a sua filha. Vejam mais no seu blog!

I am a big admirer of Marte's creations and I identify myself with her simple but special style! I love all the clothes she makes and the natural way she blogs about them. Since we "spoke" for the first time, last spring, we have kept on exchanging emails with ideas and projects ...
In the meantime Marte has published on her blog several awesome free patterns (check them out here) and she will be finally launching next week her first commercial pattern: Mara dress and blouse. The pattern includes a shirt and a dress, both gorgeous, of course!
Here is a picture of the lovely bubble shorts she made for her daughter. Head over Marte´s blog for more!


Creio que o blog da Venus foi um dos primeiros em que tropeçei quando começei nestas andanças da costura... Fiquei logo agarrada pelas roupas divertidas que faz, pelo incrivel "styling" das suas fotografias e pela sua amorosa filha. Por isso lembrei-me de lhe enviar um molde dos Bubble Shorts para ela experimentar... Fiquei tão contente quendo ela me respondeu a dizer que sim, que iria costurar uns bubble shorts para a sua filha!
Mas não tão contente como quando recebi esta fotografia... Mais gira é impossível, não é? Deêm um salto ao seu blog. Vai valer a pena!

I think Venus' blog was one of the first stumbled when I started sewing... And I was immediately caught by the fun clothes she makes, the amazing styling on her photos and her adorable daughter. So, when I started organizing this tour, I decided to send Venus one copy of the Bubble Shorts Pattern for her to try... I was so pleased when she replied to my e-mail saying that yes, she would sew a bubble shorts for her daughter!
But not nearly as happy as when I got this picture ... Can it get cuter? Check out Venus blog. It will be worth it!

2 comentários: